We’re one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You’ll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There’s no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life’s best work.(sm)
In a Pharmacy Clerk role, you’ll be responsible for the proper packing and shipping of home delivery prescriptions for our members to ensure contents arrive safely and on-time. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. Pharmacy Clerks find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. In addition to having impact on a great team, you’ll also discover the career opportunities you’d expect from a Fortune 6 leader.
- Prepare manual prescription orders by verifying information, pulling appropriate prescription drugs from inventory and complete necessary scanning and packaging as necessary
- Maintain various machines and equipment (e.g. IPD machines, auto packing machines)
- Use multiple computer systems to obtain pharmacy orders, compare to order received and produce mailing labels
- Utilize the best method for product packing and shipping based on standard procedures to include type of packaging, unique conditions (i.e. refrigeration), etc. to ensure safe and secure delivery
- Ability to work at minimum an eight hour shift within the hours of 3:00 PM – 1:30 AM, Sunday – Thursday with mandatory overtime as needed.
- Proficiency with computer and Windows PC applications including ability to navigate and learn new and complex computer system application
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED or higher
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Overland Park, Kansas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A