This professional will wo rk with his or her supervisor and co-workers in driving brand and/or marketing strategies and programs consistent with overall business objectives, utilizing traditional and innovative marketing/product approaches, tools and methodologies.
- Support team to drive the brand message through all communication channels by partnering with internal and external communication resources and functions.
- Serve as subject matter expert for the brands in the portfolio to support customer interactions.
- Support team to develop brand and/or marketing strategies, including brand pipeline strategies to achieve stated revenue, profitability and market share objectives.
- Support team to execute on all elements of product life cycle management, including launch and obsolescence.
- Support supervisor and co-workers to evaluate market trends to determine existing segment penetration or new segment opportunities and strategies relevant to assigned brand(s).
- Develop relationships with consulting surgeons and internal partners from Regulatory, Clinical, Quality, Product Development and other departments.
- Work with team to create and ensure delivery of consistent positioning/branding image throughout brand(s), including promotional, educational and competitive materials.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently in a cross-functional and team oriented environment.
- Demonstrated oral and written skills (both in groups and one-on-on interaction) as well as analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2-3 years’ experience in classical marketing, product management or engineering function required; direct brand management experience preferred.
- Prefer prior work experience / internships in the medical device industry.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mahwah, NJ, US
Application Deadline: N/A