Website Pacific Sunwear
Manages the execution of marketing initiatives within influencers, special events and key campaign projects, ensuring process efficiency for marketing calendars in assigned channels, from project initiation through delivery. Actively partners with leads from each discipline, business managers, and the leadership team to ensure job consistency, cost control, and timely execution of projects.
- Responsible for project planning, scheduling marketing team alignment, evaluating work stream procedural adjustments
- Work in partnership with creative and marketing cross functional partners to provide detailed direction for marketing projects.
- Review marketing processes to identify and implement efficiencies.
- Work in partnership with marketing partners to build new processes and present to department leadership as needed.
- Implement and optimize standardized workflows for the department’s marketing deliverables, utilizing tools. Closely monitor work status, facilitates effective collaboration between internal/external teams, and mitigates risks to assigned projects.
- Organize Outlook tasks and events to maximize visibility for key deliverables.
- Work closely with business owners, marketing leads, art directors, external agencies and other stakeholders to write briefs, validate schedules, and confirm project budget availability.
- Independently manage dynamic scheduling requirements to enable successful execution of milestones, including key creative touch points and the accuracy of associated distribution lists.
- Provide training for project management and workflow tools to employees
- Lead weekly creative team status meetings, weekly work in progress meetings.
- Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
- Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
- Serve as an advocate in the industry and marketplace.
- As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
- Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction
Qualification & Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience project management
- Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, Adobe suite a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with fluency in creative terminology.
- Detail oriented and highly organized, with proven ability to manage multiple, complex tasks simultaneously.
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high rate of change.
- Demonstrated ability to identify process opportunities and implement new creative process where needed.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results both independently and as a part of a team.
- Adept at independent problem solving and conflict resolution
Company: Pacific Sunwear
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Anaheim, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A