Website Duke Energy
The Part Time (PT) Customer Care Specialist’s primary responsibility is to provide engaging customer service in a professional manner to ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction. The PT Customer Care Specialist will consult with customers on their billing and credit inquires, trouble calls and various other needs. The Specialist will build trust with customers by exhibiting good decision-making and anticipating customer needs while effectively providing accurate information. The position also offers and educates customers on various company products and services that enhance their experience. The PT Customer Care Specialist position has a high degree of accountability for individual performance in areas of customer satisfaction, quality, and productivity to ensure that customers receive excellent services and business objectives are achieved.
- Promote sales of available products and services, as appropriate.
- Use professional judgement and escalate customer issues/concerns to management when appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned, including work on special projects.
- Provide high quality customer interaction by handling customer’s needs with integrity and empathy in one transaction.
- Building genuine connections with customers and bring a great ambassador for the Duke Energy brand.
- Willingness to work in an environment that requires 100% phone-based customer interaction while maintaining dialogue with customers and meeting performance expectations.
- Ability to build trust and loyalty with customers and handle and protect confidential information and act with integrity at all times.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience promoting projects and services, ideally in a call center environment.
- Some college or college degree.
- Effective listening and communication skills and the ability to interact with customers in a professional, courteous, and empathetic manner.
- High school diploma or GED obtained at time of application submission
- One-year customer service experience (may include call center, hospitality, retail, etc.) either by phone or face to face communications.
Company: Duke Energy
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Raleigh, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A