Responsible for a variety of Accounting tasks including monthly closeout, account reconciliation, and financial reporting, as well as analyzing data and creating reports.
- Coordinates ongoing projects, monitors deadlines associated with each project, and reports the status as needed
- Knows how to use and operate the equipment, software and/or tools required by the department to complete assigned tasks for management reporting and analysis: STARS, ARIES,
- Monarch, SAP and BlueCube
- Performs leadership roles in an informal manner, and is able to make non-personnel decisions in absence of the departmental Supervisor or Manager
- Communicates with internal and external customers and provides necessary assistance and information
- Recommends changes to policies, systems or reports that may improve overall performance of the department
- Represents the Company or department in inter-company or third party meetings, discussions and inquiries
- Gathers data and information; analyzes and interprets based upon established criteria; creates statements, summaries and/or reports accordingly
- Prepares manual and upload journal entries
- Mentors and develops new and existing personnel
- Performs Balance Sheet account analysis and reconciliation.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Participates in the monthly Financial Closeout
Qualification & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to research and resolve issues
- Expertise with Word, Excel, and other MS Office suite applications
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- 1 to 3 years Accounting experience, or equivalent.
- Good understanding of intra-department functions and operations
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Springfield, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A