Website Charles Schwab
The Asset Transfer Services (ATS) Department handles incoming and outgoing transfer requests for Schwab clients. ATS has set daring goals to lead the industry by creating the best asset transfer experience for our clients, internal business partners and contra/broker firms.
- Be very detail oriented and thorough
- Make outbound calls and receive inbound calls from our clients as a result of operational paperwork follow-up.
- Listen to client cues and review transfer forms to engage in a dialogue to identify additional needs and present effective help and guidance solutions
- Demonstrate flexibility and work collaboratively with other team members to deliver high quality service and meet internal and external client expectations
- Build and develop business partnerships cross enterprises.
- Utilize a passion for client service, positive energy, and problem solving skills to assist Schwab clients in the transfer process.
- Handle several tasks effectively by balancing high productivity with excellent service quality
- Review and process client requests for account transfers – interpret and apply judgment to the various requests received
- Enjoy working in a structured environment during specified hours as needed by business need.
- Excellent communication skills (English) both verbal and written
- Proactive behavior by anticipating clients’ needs and taking ownership as the point of contact working towards a timely resolution in order to a deliver a consistent, superior, client experience.
- Passion for working in a team environment – contributing toward departmental and team goals and objectives.
- Positive attitude, enthusiasm, professionalism and strong work ethic with high level of integrity and ethics.
Qualification & Experience:
- Ability to prioritize routine multiple tasks effectively within well-defined guidelines and time constraints in a fast-paced environment
- 2+ years of college study in finance, economics, business administration, or related area preferred
- Intermediate to Advanced technical skills with the ability to utilize at least 5 different applications at any one time, including Windows, internet researching, database systems, and email
- 2+ year of work experience, preferably in financial services, operations, or client support
- Excellent PC skills and typing speed of at least 30 wpm.
- Solid analytical skills and ability to multi-task to perform multiple complex tasks with a superior level of attention to detail.
Company: Charles Schwab
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A