View All Ashley Furniture JobsAshley Furniture
- Are you a customer centric individual looking for a growth-focused company? Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve processes, procedures and employees in order to meet operational excellence? Do you want to take that passion and work for a World-Class organization?
- Then apply today to Ashley Furniture – the World’s Largest Furniture Manufacturer and the number one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States!
- You will lead the industrial engineering initiatives across multiple locations by developing, implementing, monitoring and controlling various aspects of distribution processes, systems and technology.
- Adopts and evangelizes a continuous improvement mindset and champions efforts in the areas of change management, training and knowledge-sharing.
- Creates and owns operating standards for multiple areas. Leverages and elevates the company’s rich culture to drive sustainable improvement.
- Time and motion studies and development of work standards
- Distribution center processes and principles
- WMS, WCS or WES systems typically used in a distribution environment
- Labor management systems and incentive-based pay
Qualification & Experience:
- Lean and 5S principles; Six Sigma experience a plus
- 8 years of distribution or manufacturing experience establishing methods, developing routings and standards, and applying standards to work, Required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering or related field, or equivalent work experience, Required
Company: Ashley Furniture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Tulsa, OKLA, US
Application Deadline: N/A