Website Ashley Furniture
Are you a customer centric individual looking for a growth-focused company? Do you have a passion and drive to continuously improve processes, procedures and employees in order to meet operational excellence? Do you want to take that passion and work for a World-Class organization?
- You will be responsible for assisting the specified team in the continuous management of all relevant analytics.
- This position will collect and analyze the data to measure the impact of initiatives to support strategic business decision making.
- Work with developers to provide the business at all levels with relevant, intuitive, insight-driven information that is directly actionable.
- You will become closely integrated with business and build a strong relationship with business leaders.
- This position will work with multi-national teams in an Agile framework and design and implement actionable reports and dashboards, assisting in designing the broader information landscape available to the business.
- Advanced skills, in MS Excel, including index, match, sumifs, pivots and macros
- This position can be based out of Arcadia, WI, Advance, NC, or Tampa, FL.
- Ability to synthesize and analyze large sets of data to yield actionable finding
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of an enterprise data visualization platform, such as Microsoft Power BI
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Python, R, SQL highly preferred.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of hands on experience performing data visualization, analytics and associated tools, highly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in Applied Statistics, Analytics, Business, Finance or related field, Required
Company: Ashley Furniture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A