Website Ashley Furniture
The Loss Prevention Specialist will provide a safe and healthy work environment by ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures. This position will coordinate safety training, write incident reports, and perform other accident and loss prevention duties.
- Follow security procedures to monitor facility access through key control for entry and exit doors and office doors. Monitor, implement and audit motor vehicle operating (stipulate where vehicles are allowed to operate) and parking policy.
- Maintain safety compliance for the organization by conducting training classes; conducting inspections of facility, equipment and working conditions; submitting suggestions for improving and reaching compliance and submitting work orders.
- Conduct compliance audits in the following areas: portable fire extinguishers, emergency eyewash stations, shower stations, fire pumps, sprinkler systems, power industrial vehicle (PIV) operations, emergency exit routes and emergency exit lights.
- Escort personnel to and/or from property when needed.
- Monitor, maintain and confirm approved property removal forms to ensure product, parts and material control.
- Conduct command post procedures in the event of natural or man-made disasters.
- Work with the Medical Technicians to provide the necessary medical treatment for Ashley Furniture’s work-related illnesses and injuries. Assist and/or administer first-aid to employees for work related injuries and illnesses. Transport injured employees to medical facility if needed.
- Conduct drug tests following standard operating procedures (SOP) and only with appropriate approval from human resources.
- Conduct accident and incident investigations to determine causation factors; document by writing reports.
Company: Ashley Furniture
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manufacturing
Job Location: Winston Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A