Website Asda Stores Limited
Our stores are packed with thousands of products, from clothes and household items to tinned foods and frozen goods, and without our warehouse teams they wouldn’t be on the shelves for our customers. Our warehouse teams pick and organise the right products to make sure they all get to the right stores at the right time – it’s a vital part of our supply chain.
- Managing performance in the team and driving targets
- Driving a strong team work ethic
- Holding team ‘huddles’ and ensuring your team are kept engaged and up to date
- Coaching, developing and line managing your team
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You’ll have an enthusiastic approach and be a strong coach, mentor, motivator and role model to the managers and colleagues around you, driving performance and working cross-functionally, communicating effectively across all levels.
- As a Warehouse Department Manager, experience working in a similar distribution operation, with a proven track record of delivering results against KPI’s is essential. You’ll be able to work in a fast paced environment and be adaptable to change, whilst being passionate about doing the right thing for our customer’s by driving quality and adhering to process.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Manager
Job Location: Leicester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A