Website Asda Stores Limited
Asda Technology is looking for an experienced InfoSec & Cyber solution architect to join our growing Information Security function. You’ll be working within a team and you’ll have a host of exciting work and projects to keep you very busy as we build out both our new and existing security proposition. An Asda security architect designs and builds secure solutions.
- This is an incredibly exciting time in Asda Technology as our business enters a new phase in its history.
- This is a once-in-a-career opportunity so you need to bring your A-game to work in an incredibly fast-paced and delivery focussed program. Asda is moving incredibly fast down following its recent ownership change and we need technically skilled security architects to ensure we’re driving our fundamental principle of security-by-design.
- Agile experience is preferable as we’re running at pace and Agile allows us to achieve this.
- Bags of energy and enthusiasm.
- You understand security concepts deeply enough to engage with security technologists and communicate in an audience-appropriate language.
- You’ll need to be able to manage a heavy workload against challenging timelines.
- You can interpret complex business and technical issues by identifying and recognising a viable solution or control.
- You can design secure system architectures using patterns and principles while managing risks. You must also be able to identify security issues in solution architectures.
- You’ll have great cloud experience in Azure, cloud offerings from other vendors
- You must have demonstrable experience in building security in new and existing propositions. In fact, you’ll just need to have wide and detailed experience in security technology, a real passion for it.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Huddersfield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A