Website Asda Stores Limited
- Our in-store Opticians are hugely popular with our customers and they’ll expect the same warmth and friendliness they get everywhere else in the store – as well as being confident and relaxed about discussing personal ocular health issues, quickly resolving customer problems and taking customers to the right products.
- Wherever you are, we put our customers first with excellent service, welcoming stores and ‘extra special’ products – we work as a team to maximise sales and deliver a great shopping trip.
- Preparing patients for their eye examination and explaining what each stage of the eye test involves
- Completing pre-screening examinations
- Booking appointments for customers
- Dispensing spectacles and contact lenses as well as dealing with repairs and adjustments
- Ensuring stock has been received by the supplier
- We’ll help you to become a star colleague from learning how to dispense glasses and contact lenses, looking after repairs, adjustments and glasses verification to teaching contact lens insertion and removals – with our great training and support, we’ll help you keep getting better and better.
- We’ll work with you on your shifts, but the chances are you’ll have to work some evenings and weekends and we may need to be flexible with your work pattern – there’s something to suit everyone.
- You’ll be naturally friendly, highly organised and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results. You have good computer skills, attention to detail and you communicate well with customers. You also love problem solving and are confident working with numbers.
- You’re passionate about helping people and care about giving customers a great healthcare experience, helping them find what they need and having a chat along the way.
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Business Development
Job Location: Glasgow, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A