Website Asda Stores Limited
- The role will be responsible for delivering solution designs and architectures for setting up a cloud infrastructure in Azure and migration business apps and data products from On-prem to Azure.
- Will be responsible for design and implementing security, Monitoring, Infrastructure and solutioning apps.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with configuration management and automation tools such as Azure DevOps, Ansible, Puppet, Octopus, Chef, Salt, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Working knowledge of visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau and understanding of analytics tools including Azure Stream Analytics,
- SQL Analytics, Data Lake Analytics.
- Experience with relational, graph and/or unstructured data technologies such as SQL Server, Azure SQL, Cosmos, Azure Data Lake, HD
- Insights, Hadoop, Neo4j etc.
- Experience implementing solutions as Software as Service (SaaS), Platform as Service (PaaS), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Expert level cloud infrastructure systems experience; including server, storage, network and applications (Azure)
Company: Asda Stores Limited
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: London, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A