- The Store Manager role is integral to our business. As a Store Manager, you will set the standard in store. You will be a role model, an inspirational leader and consistently deliver your performance targets. Above all, you will keep the customer at the heart of everything you do.
- You’ll be taking the lead in a one of our ‘Store-in-Store’ formats inside our Sainsbury’s stores.
- You will work closely with the Sainsbury’s Store Manager to create and lead a high performing team, consistently driving excellent standards and generating great results.
- You’ll also coach your colleagues to anticipate and accommodate the different needs of our customers, creating a culture where everyone is working and winning as one team.
- You will be a role model for diversity and inclusion, encouraging all colleagues to be themselves at work, be a champion of our values, never missing an opportunity to recognise great performance and cheer on progress.
- You will already have retail management experience and clear leadership ability, with great commercial awareness.
- You’ll be able to comfortably use technology as part of your role and use your strong prioritisation and planning skills to deliver targets and meet customer and colleague needs.
- You’ll need to be an inspirational and engaging communicator, able to deliver feedback, have challenging conversations, and manage performance fairly and consistently.
- As the retail world evolves, you’ll embrace change and make things happen at pace.
- We’ll expect you to champion new technology and ways of working, ensuring your store really performs and serves as a safe, welcoming environment for all.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management
Job Location: Sheffield, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A