To work as part of a Mobile Service Truck (MST) team focused on the maintenance activities and work scope of Customer aircraft. Will identify and correct issues on malfunctioning aircraft mechanical components and systems. Performs a variety of diagnostic and mechanical duties on Jet aircraft and assist with the scheduling and coordination of the work of others in the crew. Will assist the MST Lead Mechanic including coordinating and communicating aircraft issues with the Customer to include reviewing the work scope with Customers, adding squawks as required, respond to Customer inquiries and be responsible for assuring Customer satisfaction by coordinating with the Service Center Team. Will assist the MST Lead Mechanic with overseeing the maintenance of the MST ensuring vehicle is properly serviced and road worthy at all times.
- Requires knowledge of inspection procedures set forth in FAR Part 145. Responsible for insuring documentation procedures are accomplished as required in FAR 43 and all other applicable FARs.
- Ensures that all maintenance, preventive maintenance, alterations, or specialized services performed are in accordance with the Inspection System procedures as outlined in the Quality Control manual.
- Responsible for clear, concise, and accurate written reports in logs, inspection reports, and in parts identification for issue and return documents.
- Orders and obtains parts necessary to effect aircraft repairs. Assures that cores are returned in accordance with established procedure.
- Checks, corrects, or replaces a variety of complex aircraft assemblies, landing gear systems, air conditioner system, pressurization system, and optional equipment installations.
- Must be able to obtain an Airport Security Badge through the local airport authority (if applicable)
- Use of arithmetic, blueprints, and specifications plus knowledge of jet a piston airframe and engine principals
- Must have comprehensive knowledge of aircraft mechanical systems.
- Must possess a valid Cessna-issued driver’s license and valid state-issued driver’s license
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with diversified jet, turboprop, piston, modification, and phase inspection experience as an A&P Mechanic
- Preferred – Minimum 1-2 years’ experience on Cessna, Hawker, or Beechcraft aircraft.
- High school education or equivalent required
- A&P license required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com