Website Lincoln Financial Group
As an Analyst, IT Security Risk Assessment, you will conduct more complex information security risk assessments on parties external to Lincoln Financial Group (Lincoln) in order to ensure that information security risks associated with those relationships are within acceptable tolerances. In addition, you will help Lincoln develop new business and maintain existing customer relationships by responding to requests from external parties concerning Lincolns own information risk management practices.
- Respond to incoming requests from external parties for information concerning Lincolns information security practices by providing appropriately scoped and accurate information in a timely and professionally written manner.
- Report status of engagements to Information Security management, project managers, and other business stakeholders as appropriate.
- Review and assess external party information security controls to ensure they meet or exceed Lincolns information security risk management requirements for the services to be provided.
- Recommend solutions to eliminate, reduce, or mitigate risk, and communicate said solutions to both external parties and internal business stakeholders.
- Determine information security risk profiles for various vendor and business partner services using questionnaires and knowledge of Lincoln policy and relevant industry best practices and standards.
- Determine the priority and scope of each request from external parties for information concerning Lincolns information security practices.
- Clearly and professionally communicate information security risks associated with external party services to Lincoln business unit personnel and business leaders.
- Record pertinent documentation and communications for all assessments in Lincolns online information technology (IT) governance, risk, and compliance platform.
- Ability to influence others, employing both authoritative and collaborative approaches, as appropriate.
- Strong project management skills including, critical ability to coordinate and balance multiple projects in a time-sensitive environment, under pressure, and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently in an efficient and productive manner under minimal supervision.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and recommend processes improvements.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining strict attention to detail.
- Excellent internal customer service skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Ability to clearly translate information security risks and other IT concepts into language easily understood by individuals lacking technical backgrounds or expertise, including senior management personnel both internal and external to Lincoln.
- 3 – 5+ Years of experience in information systems/IT, IT audit, information security, information risk management, or enterprise privacy that directly aligns with the specific responsibilities for this position.
- 4 Year/Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (4 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor’s)
Company: Lincoln Financial Group
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A