Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Identifies and rectifies hazards and/or equipment in need of maintenance to provide a safe environment.
- Assists customers with problems or concerns, and contacts management as appropriate regarding customers with problems or concerns.
- Assists management in achieving payroll and total loss goals.
- Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to direct leader.
- Complies with all established company policies and procedures.
- Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
- Assists management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards.
- Provides feedback to management on all products, inventory losses, scanning errors, and general issues that could impact productivity.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Processes customer purchases, performs general cleaning duties, and stocks shelves and displays neatly to maximize visibility and sales.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Provides prompt and courteous customer service.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
Qualification & Experience:
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Prior work experience in a retail environment preferred.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Waco, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A