- Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Provides product feedback to their direct leader, including making recommendations regarding new items to carry or those that should be discontinued.
- Provides input to their direct leader on hiring for positions reporting to them.
- Monitors the competitive environment within the community and informs their direct leader regarding adjustments necessary to maintain the company’s competitive position.
- Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and performance expectations to their direct reports to assure mutual understanding and desired results.
- Informs management of major team milestones, developments, and concerns.
- Ensures store personnel adhere to inventory procedures, product handling guidelines, and cash control policies to minimize losses.
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values of the organization, to create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
- Ensures an appropriate resolution of operational customer concerns in their direct leader’s absence.
- Assists their direct leader with developing and implementing action plans to improve operating results.
- Identifies training and development opportunities that will assist their direct reports in achieving enhanced performance.
- Gives attention to detail and follows instructions.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to company standards.
- Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
- Ability to operate a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
- Ability to safely and properly operate equipment, including: electric/manual hand jack, floor scrubber, and cardboard baler.
- Effectively guides employee performance to assure the quality and completion of work assignments.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of products and services of the company.
- Meets any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
Qualification & Experience:
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in retail operations.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A