Our store employees are the face of the ALDI shopping experience. Their hard work makes it possible to uphold our company philosophy, providing quality products at the best possible price. Their smiles and pleasant demeanors keep customers coming back time and time again. Our store employees work many roles – from store associate to cashier to stocker – while providing excellent customer service. As a store employee, you’re also responsible for merchandising product, monitoring inventory and keeping the store looking its best. It’s an opportunity to get more out of your career and grow in an exciting environment.
- Assists their direct leader with developing and implementing action plans to improve operating results.
- Monitors the competitive environment within the community and informs their direct leader regarding adjustments necessary to maintain the company’s competitive position.
- Identifies training and development opportunities that will assist their direct reports in achieving enhanced performance.
- Provides product feedback to their direct leader, including making recommendations regarding new items to carry or those that should be discontinued.
- Establishes and communicates job responsibilities and erformance expectations to their direct reports to assure mutual understanding and desired results.
- Informs management of major team milestones, developments, and concerns.
- Understands the overarching company strategy, as well as communicates and models the core values of the organization, to create a sense of teamwork and membership among employees.
- Provides input to their direct leader on hiring for positions reporting to them.
Qualification & Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in retail operations.
- High School Diploma / GED.
- Prior management experience preferred.
- A combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Columbus, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A