Website Massachusetts General Hospital
- The Massachusetts General Hospital Professional Staff Compensation Group provides physician compensation services predominantly to the Massachusetts General Physicians Organization (MGPO), but also its affiliates and other MassGeneral Brigham physician groups. The MGPO is the largest multi-specialty medical group in New England and one of the largest in the U.S.
- Under the direction of the Director of Compensation and Benefits, the Senior Data Analyst is responsible for physician productivity reporting and administration, design and analysis of physician compensation/productivity plans, and assisting with the oversight and fiduciary functions of the MGPO executive leadership and MGPO Compensation Committee.
- Assist in developing new compensation arrangements as requested
- Develop specifications and provide ongoing support to continually improve data integration and validity.
- Develop ad hoc and routine compensation and productivity reports.
- Analyze comparative compensation and productivity data with various data surveys.
- Provide technical guidance with interface and maintenance issues between EPIC, Iport and other databases.
- Provide training and ongoing guidance and act as resource for other colleagues in the group.
- Provide detailed compensation and productivity analyses, often integrating data from several sources (e.g. pull and analyze report from iPort-
- SQL Server, market physician (Gap) analyses, deeper dive into productivity of people and groups)
- Evaluate existing compensation/productivity programs and make recommendations based on findings.
- Work closely with other colleagues to provide information and ensure that the needs of the department are represented to facilitate a smooth and educated transition to Workday.
- Advanced/Expert Microsoft Excel and/or Access, Powerpoint and Word Skills Required.
- Knowledge of physician group practice financial management a plus.
- Ability to deal with issues that are complex, confidential, and strategic in nature.
- Knowledge of EPIC a plus.
- Ability to contribute as a team player, sharing information timely and accurately.
- Self-starter with ability to identify problems/issues and offer workable solutions.
- LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
- Knowledge of SQL and/or Oracle a plus.
- Knowledge of Cognos/Tableau/Power BI a plus.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and the ability to question/challenge assumptions in a constructive manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required and Master’s degree preferred in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or similar field.
- Previous experience with PeopleSoft HR/Payroll is beneficial.
- Hands-on experience developing and managing data bases and data collection.
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A