Website Massachusetts General Hospital
The administrative coordinator will report to the Director of Finance & Operations for Equity and Community Health. The incumbent will play a key role in the administrative components of this work to ensure that all programs run smoothly, and staff have the support needed to perform their duties.
- Transportation: Pick up T-Pass monthly and distribute to staff
- Provide financial support in the form of check requests, purchase orders, fund expense tracking and reconciliation. Reconcile credit card expense reports for senior staff monthly.
- Organize and update office policies and procedures.
- Actively participates with the operations and management teams on department policy interpretation and troubleshooting or readjustment of policies based on actual staff experiences.
- May assist with the marketing efforts of a program or department services.
- Assist with planning and organizing Equity & Community Health events.
- Payroll: Reconcile Kronos timekeeping weekly for 50-60 employees.
- Coordinate invoices to sponsors for serviced rendered as needed.
- Assist offices throughout equity & community health with operational projects, payment processing, and reconciliations as needed.
- On boarding: Meet with all new hires in Boston to make sure they are oriented and have appropriate access to buildings and systems.
- Proactive and motivated. Able to create systems to improve office efficiency
- Strong organizational skills; detailed oriented and able to prioritize
- Demonstrated good working knowledge of computer skills
- Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word), Kronos, Constant Contact
- LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS, and/or REGISTRATIONS: Specify minimum credentials and clearly indicate if required or preferred.
- Demonstrated high degree of initiative and independent judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience processing payroll & submitting invoices/purchase orders
- Customer service oriented and experience in a supporting role
Qualification & Experience:
- Some college or Associate’s Degree
- 1-2 years’ experience providing administrative support to a diverse and fast-paced office environment.
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent
- EXPERIENCE: Indicate the required and preferred (optional)amount and type of experience.
Company: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Boston, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A