This is a great opportunity to join the Corporate Litigation Group as an Administrative Assistant, performing administrative and case management support for legal counsel and staff. The selected candidate will be able to prioritize and organize their projects and workload effectively, and be responsible for generating documents and reports, assembling data, and maintaining the physical and electronic files, while working directly with attorneys, retained counsel and support staff.
- Protect and maintain the privacy of employee personnel records including, but not limited to, personal information about employees.
- Proofread and edit final copies of documents.
- Produce correspondence, spreadsheets, reports and other documents.
- Schedule travel arrangements and process expenses for payment.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- General Administrative Functions, including:
- Manage regular office administrative tasks such as sorting / responding to mail, managing multiple calendars, providing ad hoc support to staff, screening calls and taking messages, etc.
- Work with outside counsel on invoicing.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and SharePoint, and willingness and ability to learn new programs as necessary.
- Ability to manage work independently with little or no supervision.
- Strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Service-oriented and dedicated to exceeding the expectations of internal and external customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently; can manage and attend to a broad range of activities and unpredictable workload.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills .
Qualification & Experience:
- Familiarity with legal matter databases or other matter management applications preferred.
- Some paralegal exposure helpful
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative support role required, preferably supporting multiple individuals in a legal environment.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED required; completion of secretarial training, associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree helpful.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Providence, RI, US
Application Deadline: N/A