Our Finance team ensure we are accountable and on track to company strategies. Their responsibilities include forecasting, in-season management, and analysis across business units. From sales and margin to operations and expenses, our Finance team provides consistent, accurate information to cross-functional partners to support PetSmart’s growth initiatives.
- Quarterly Business Review preparation assistance
- Manage administrative projects and general oversight of administration and coordination of the department
- Manage different and often conflicting schedules, projects or activities, have ad hoc project experience, and the ability to do departmental research
- Assist with Long Range Planning, OG&A, and Operating Expense Review meetings
- Acts as a resource to all staff in the Finance department which includes ordering supplies, routing incoming calls to appropriate people and departments, and coordinating department activities
- Train and assist other support staff/admin assistants as needed
- Coordinate travel plans for leaders in department
- Manage calendars, plan, coordinate, and prepare for meetings and events, including catering when needed.
- Process new hires & terminations in their area, including computers, phones, updating floor maps & other necessary administrative paperwork
- Strong MS Office skills required with an emphasis on PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, Word, and Visio. Retail operational experience is a plus along with support in a multi-departmental capacity
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, with excellent organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Must possess a “can-do” attitude with the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors
Qualification & Experience:
- Financial background preferred.
- This person must be high energy, very detail-oriented, a self-starter, maintain confidentiality, have the ability to manage projects, and work with minimal supervision. This person must have excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrated problem solving, prioritization and organizational experience
- 2-3 years of experience supporting a senior executive in a large company
- Associate Degree preferred by not required
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A