Contribute to the development of US CTC plan by creating a cohesive channel strategy and deliver all seasonal marketing tools in completion and on time.
- Ensure the Global/Market Brand Calendar is followed throughout, priority campaigns and stories are prioritized, and Channel marketing budgets are allocated accordingly.
- Own timelines and communication with account plans and tool-building. Be a Pro-active, Problem solver and communicator to mitigate delays, think creatively to solve issues, and hold stakeholders accountable to dates and deliverables.
- Execute marketing plans with the accounts to drive brand advocacy with target consumer and conversion on key products.
- Report internally on timeliness of deliverables and the performance of all wholesale trade marketing initiatives.
- Own the budgets for account projects within the Brand team and drive the strong balance of creative disruptiveness along with disciplined spending efficiencies.
- Represent and advocate for the account and competitors, within Brand teams and specifically Brief and collaborate with Category Comms Teams for all account needs and tools.
- Brief necessary Global function and/or drive creation of any additional Market retail marketing needs that aren’t supported via Category Comms Plans.
- In collaboration with the Brand Activation team, create seasonal account plans, tool requirements, timelines and complete seasonal deliverable list for the account.
- Provide regular feedback and best practice sharing with appropriate Global Counterparts.
Qualification & Experience:
- University degree in Business or equivalent professional experience, ideally in Sales and/or Marketing
- Leading and managing a diverse team (incl. remote management)
- Minimum of 5 years experience in consumer products, creative agency, and/or project management.
- Experience in both market and above market organization preferred
- Advanced user of MS Office suite of products
- Proven project management experience
- Progressive experience in brand marketing and/or sales (preferably in wholesale and in the sporting goods industry)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York City, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A