- Data engineers build and optimize data models to enable analytics. They are responsible for the accuracy of the data as well as making it accessible to individuals who need to work with it. The data engineer ensures that any data is properly received, transformed, stored, and made accessible to other users.
- Sets standards for data modelling and design tools and techniques, advises on their application, and ensures compliance.
- Manages the investigation of corporate data requirements, and coordinates the application of data analysis, design and modelling techniques, based upon a detailed understanding of the corporate information requirements, in order to establish, modify or maintain data structures and their associated components (entity descriptions, relationship descriptions, attribute definitions).
- Provides specialist expertise in the design characteristics of database management systems (DBMS) or data warehouse products/services.
- Ensures that data warehouse design policy supports demands for business intelligence and data analytics.
- Manages the iteration, review and maintenance of data requirements and data models.
- Provides expert guidance in the selection, provision and use of database and data warehouse architectures, software and facilities.
- Participated in a global project execution/ significant contribution to local/functional project
- Proficient writing and speaking in English
- Four-year college or university degree with focus on Business Administration or IT or related areas, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Qualification & Experience:
- 7 years of experience in relevant area
- 5 years of experience in managing data engineering teams
- At least 10 years of experience in IT function
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A