- We have exciting opportunities for a Cloud Data Engineer to join our Data & AI practice, part of larger Cloud First Group. We deliver scalable, business critical and end-to-end solutions for our client – from data strategy/governance to Core Engineering, enabling them to transform and work in Cloud Technologies.
- You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Proven success in contributing in a multi-location team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability in delivering high-quality deliverables to tight timescales.
- Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.
- Experience in either one or more major cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) platform architecture, developing data engineering pipelines.
- Experience working in a client-facing / consulting environment to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders and act as a trusted adviser.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment.
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management
- E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- E2E Solution Design skills – Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A