- We have exciting opportunities for a Cloud Data Architect to join our Data & AI practice, part of larger Cloud First Group. We deliver scalable, business critical and end-to-end solutions for our client – from data strategy/governance to Core Engineering, enabling them to transform and work in Cloud Technologies.
- You’ll learn, grow and advance in an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking and enables boundaryless opportunities that can drive your career in new and exciting ways
- If you’re looking for a challenging career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. As part of our global team, you’ll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative engineering, design and strategy
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups.
- Work with Agile and DevOps techniques and implementation approaches in the delivery
- Mentor and upskill fellow group members
- Work with client teams to design and implement modern, scalable data solutions using a range of new and emerging technologies
- Using good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Ensure delivered solutions are realized in time frame committed; work in conjunction with project sponsors to size and manage scope and risk
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert to the client organization for cloud end-to-end architecture (networking, provisioning, and management)
- Proven success in contributing in a multi-location team-oriented environment.
- Ability to apply analytical and creative thought process.
- Provide support and technical governance, expertise related to cloud architectures, deployment, and operations
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management
- E2E Data Architecture and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Develop solutions architecture and evaluate architectural alternatives for private, public and hybrid cloud models, including IaaS, PaaS, and other cloud services
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, experience working in client collaborative environment
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience architecting data solutions on one or more major cloud (AWS, GCP, Azure) platforms
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores
- Experience delivering projects within an agile environment.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A