- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
- We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
- Maintain integration solutions via the MuleSoft Anypoint Platform, including understanding source and target systems, along with any data transformation needed
- Participate in code reviews for MuleSoft components and follow through on action items as a result of the review
- Support all testing, including Development Integration Testing, System Testing, User Acceptance Testing, End-to-End Testing and Performance Testing
- Deliver MuleSoft components as specified in the design, functional and non-functional requirements, within established budget, time and quality standards
- Effectively participate and interact with the integration team
- You will participate in all phases of the System Development Life Cycle, including technical design, API development, product releases and engineering tasks. The role will also require interaction with different groups such as Support and Security teams to identify and resolve issues as required.
- Be responsible for building & maintaining integration solutions on the MuleSoft platform.
- Perform unit testing of MuleSoft components and document test results
- Adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques utilizing programming skills and contribute to the technical code base including any required documentation
- Communicate status of assignments to Manager or Lead
- Motivated to learn new technologies
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to work flexible hours, when needed
- Designing and developing APIs from specification to implementation in MuleSoft Anypoint Platform
Familiarity with testing tools such as SoapUI and Postman
- Good understanding of Anypoint API Designer, Anypoint Exchange, Anypoint API Portal, Anypoint Studio
- Exposure to software engineering best practices and design patterns
- Familiarity with API patterns and design including decomposition into reusable components
- Manage workload to deliver quality deliverables that meet requirements and timelines
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in working with version control systems
- Experience working in large, complex integration projects that leverage agile and waterfall processes
- Experience in developing, executing and documenting unit tests
- Experience and understanding of authentication methods not limited to: Basic, OAuth, SAML, OpenID Connect
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Engineering
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A