Website Academy Sports And Outdoors
Come work at a place where we take pride in creating a workplace environment that values hard work, commitment, and growth .
- Provide regular reporting on the current status of the information security program to enterprise risk teams, senior business leaders as part of a strategic enterprise risk management program, thus supporting business outcomes.
- Own defining and enforcing IT policies, as well as, SOX compliance for IT.
- Along with Information Security, also own the data and IT compliance function. Responsible for ensuring SOX and IT policy compliance is maintained with IT functions.
- Develop an information security vision and strategy that is aligned to organizational priorities and enables and facilitates the organization’s business objectives, and ensure senior stakeholder buy-in
- Analyze the current enterprise information security infrastructure and identify areas of potential risks
- Manage the budget for the information security function, monitoring and reporting discrepancies.
- Evaluate new and emerging security products and technologies
- Work with the legal team to ensure that information security requirements are included in contracts by liaising with legal and procurement organization.
- Lead the information security function across the company to ensure consistent and high-quality information security management in support of the business goals
- Develop, implement and monitor a strategic, comprehensive information security program to ensure appropriate levels of confidentiality, integrity, availability, safety privacy and recovery of information assets owned controlled or/and processed by the organization.
- Strategic leader and builder of both vision and bridges, and able to energize the appropriate teams in the organization.
- Sound knowledge of business management and a working knowledge of information security risk management and cyber security technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as: Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), Payment Card Industry/Data
- Security Standard (PCI), and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1966 (HIPPA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels, ranging from C-Level to technical specialist.
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in dynamic business environment
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in both business and IT
Qualification & Experience:
- Professional security management certification is desirable, such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified
- Information Security Manger (CISM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field of study
- Minimum of seven to 10 years of experience in a combination of risk management, information security and IT jobs (at least five must be in a senior leadership role
Company: Academy Sports And Outdoors
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com